CERTIFIED PILATES TEACHERS NEEDED
We’re looking for another teacher to join our team! The ideal candidate has a passion for helping people with their fitness and wellness goals.
You will have:
- Excellent customer service, strong communication skills, ability to sell memberships and packages, prompt follow-up with clients and studio staff, and administrative skills.
- Good listener
- Able to work with all fitness levels and special populations
You are one of two:
- A certified Classical Pilates instructor from an accredited 600-hour program (Real Pilates, The Pilates Center of Boulder, Power Pilates, Peak Pilates, USPA, Romana’s Pilates)
- A certified Pilates teacher from an accredited 500-hour contemporary program. Apply to be hired by Pilates Fit Studio, as a bridge teacher.
Under the second track, Pilates Fit Studio management will consider the applicants education, hours taught, other hiring materials, and then provisionally hire the teacher. The hiring will be dependent on the teacher completing the bridge program with Real Pilates of NYC at Pilates Fit Studio. The next cycle begins June 2nd, 2023.
You will be a:
- Have a passion for people
- Positive attitude, team player, and are ready to help others.
- Maintain current certifications through appropriate continuing education courses and professional development.
- Competitive pay
- Morning, evening, and weekend shifts are available and needed.
- Benefits: health insurance, vacation and sick pay, 20% off continuing education workshops, 3% match on SIMPLE IRA, and in-studio continuing education.
- This is an employment position, not an independent contractor position.